Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PARDON THE BLOG VIRGIN...

Right so finally i got suckered into this blogging business too.Thanks to one very avid blogger friend of mine i have been coaxed into takin up bloggin as a remedy to my everlasting problem of killing time.And being a very easy person to convince here i am writing a blog that does not make much sense to me yet and i'm making no promises here about doing so in the future.trash talkin normally comes easy to me.Trash writing isnt that difficult either is what i thought .But as i realized writing which used to be my favourite hobby back in the yesteryears now seems to be coming in snatches and spurts not quite making a very palatable dish out of my blog.I hope to cure myself of this initial state of language lull by a couple of regular doses of blogging.

Its amazing how a million ideas creep up in my head just when i'm about to hit the sack and i succumb to the pleasures of slumber assuring myself that i would make something of these ideas the next morning.And as it turns out my mind works at an awesome pace just minutes before i sleep and after a refreshing bout of it and with the average daily routines bogging me down i realize that when i sit down to write my blog my mind is as blank as the summer sky.So my second post comes as yet another wildly written shot in the dark kind of a post that does not border on anything specific.Language was always one of my greatest loves and through this forum i hope to re-kindle my romance with it and true to the name of my blog i am quite sure you'l find some of my blogs ridden with cliches and some others(i hope) which will make you want to go touche! .I sure am happy to expand my activity on the internet to a little more than social networking and the ocassional data surfing.

Now my fuel is running out and am clearly out of dfferent words to say the same thing :P.So until i get a different idea or learn a newlanguage to express the same idea ...Toodles!

1 comment:

fiddlesticks said...

**diabolical grin** And how long you plannin to remain all pure and chaste eh? Muhahahahahahahahaha