Thursday, June 12, 2008

B -ve

(I dont mean no blood....:P)
With my first spectacularly cliched blog in place time to post my second creation.And what better to fill the space than one of my strongest principles in life.B -ve. yes i am one of the most faithful believers of the "glass is half empty " concept. I took it a step further.To me the glass seems wholly empty and the half is just an illusion.Now all you little miss sunshines please stop nodding disapprovingly and please spare my comments section of your power of positive thinking hypotheses (see i respect your theories ,i refrain from using the word crap or humbug etc)
You all must know of one Mr murphy ,the embodiment of sense and understanding of life if there ever was anyone.Well I happen to have one of his principles as my standing motto in life- If anything can go wrong ,it will. And dont you dare underestimate the power of negative thinking . Believe it or not pessimism is not all that life threatening or degrading as optimists propound it to be.Infact its a way of acceptance , softens the blows you recieve in life.And well let me clarify i dont mean resignation i only mean acceptance there is a difference, and well I still do what i have to do just that i dont dream of silver liningsbehind dark clouds and fairy godmothers making my life wonderful behind my back.Call it what you will cynicism , bitterness realism discontent ....its really your call.This blog most certainly comes from a person whos heard a million people sing praise of the power of positive thinking and though i dont disapprove that it may work for some its not really everyone's thing...or should i say thinking positive is not really my cuppa coffee.......

3 comments:

fiddlesticks said...

Yeah, yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night!

Vidya said...

lol, it can never get worse than a D can it? :P(dunno y i thot of this 1st)
muhahahaha i found ur blog!! and yes yes please write more stuff i promise i'll lol or not-lol at appropriate places :P
too much crap for a comment, saaary

smilingassassin said...

could not agree more!